Sunday, March 13, 2011

Woody’s Visit

The Woody Couple

An unexpected visit from a Woodpecker couple brightened the day for all of us at home.

8 comments:

  1. Awww!!!!

    Lighting poor kyun hai par?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Main gareeb aadmi, jo camera hai chhota sa, ussi se kaam chalata hu...

    It was a cloudy day as well, so probably because of that. Times like
    these, I wish I had a DSLR... sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. fabulous shots...brilliant plummage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible plumage. They are absolutely beautiful. And I like that you have so many shots of them. I have a hard time narrowing down my pictures so it's nice to think I might have company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They came on a overcast morning, and even I had a hard time capturing
    the tiny couple as they went 'Tok! Tok!' all over the tree. I wish they
    had found a place to stay, though... they left after a long inspection
    of the tree. I'm guessing they didn't quite find what they were looking
    for in that tree after all...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shots would probably have been better if it was sunny... but then
    again, they might not have showed up on a sunny day. Either way, I'm
    glad they didn't fly away before I could capture them in the little
    black box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is lovely. You took the snaps? Fortunate Man... Keep at it...
    What pleasure the whole thing must have given you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was certainly fortunate to have seen the birds... although, I do wish
    they had stayed and built their nest in that tree right outside our house...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails