@ buckingfastard... There are always a million stories all around us. Sometimes, we're lucky to see them, while at other times, we're luckier to capture them in the camera. Thanks a lot...
@ Deep / Mampa... When I read the first comment, I was thrilled to know that a professional photographer is saying those words. Mampa, you just HAD to go ahead and ruin that effect for me, didn't you...? :D Thanks guys (I insist on saying thanks to Deep as well! :P)
@ Brian... Thanks a lot. Picked up the camera after a lot of days, had been waiting for a long time to do it.
@ Isha... Yeah, that's Ma and Rik. He has grown up a lot, three already. :)
@ bliss... I always believe that pictures tell stories. That's the reason I try to have a camera with me all the time... who knows when another little story might unfold? :)
It is a blessed relationship....grandparent and grandchild. Unique and special. There is love, of course, yet such uniquivocal acceptance and room...expanding room for growth and spirit. More than a parent can allow.
lovely colourful and happy...as if they are almost telling a story :)
ReplyDeleteLovely pics!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, that was me (Mampa) and not deep :P
ReplyDeletewow...these are lovely pics!
ReplyDeleteThat's Rick with ma, right??
ReplyDeleteHe has grown big!!
@ buckingfastard... There are always a million stories all around us. Sometimes, we're lucky to see them, while at other times, we're luckier to capture them in the camera. Thanks a lot...
ReplyDelete@ Deep / Mampa... When I read the first comment, I was thrilled to know that a professional photographer is saying those words. Mampa, you just HAD to go ahead and ruin that effect for me, didn't you...? :D Thanks guys (I insist on saying thanks to Deep as well! :P)
@ Brian... Thanks a lot. Picked up the camera after a lot of days, had been waiting for a long time to do it.
@ Isha... Yeah, that's Ma and Rik. He has grown up a lot, three already. :)
these pictures say more than words and thats what exactly pictures are supposed to do! great pictures :)
ReplyDelete@ bliss... I always believe that pictures tell stories. That's the reason I try to have a camera with me all the time... who knows when another little story might unfold? :)
ReplyDeleteThanks...
It is a blessed relationship....grandparent and grandchild. Unique and special. There is love, of course, yet such uniquivocal acceptance and room...expanding room for growth and spirit. More than a parent can allow.
ReplyDelete@ Annie... Indeed a blessed relationship, and I consider myself lucky to witness it as well.
ReplyDeleteA really interesting blog. This poem and The Hospital, in particular appeal to me. Fine work.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment. I hope I can keep publishing things like that in future, too. See you around.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment Linhy. Welcome to the blog, and I hope you have a
ReplyDeletegood time going through the posts here. Will take a look at your blog
soon...
Very VERY touching!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos. glad to have discovered your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lydia... Welcome to the blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks Aayushi. I hope you have a good time here going through the stuff
ReplyDeletehere...